ACTIVE OFF-ROAD BUMPSTOPS FOR CHEVY COLORADO & GMC CANYON – FRONT KIT
Active Off-Road Bumpstops provide off-road enthusiasts greater control over their vehicles’ suspension travel. Using progressive-rate springs means that instead of a hard stop at the end of axle travel the axle energy will be absorbed when bottoming-out producing smooth, predictable and quiet axle engagement and disengagement.
Unlike OEM bump stops, Active Off-Road Bumpstops are made from natural rubber. Just like our Timbren SES line, Active Off-Road Bumpstops carry a lifetime warranty and a satisfaction guarantee.
ABSGMFCC replaces the front OEM bump stops on the 2015-2021 Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon. Upgrade to Active Off-road Bumpstops and experience the difference.
Active Off-Road Bumpstops are a bump stop upgrade that will improve your off-road experience in several ways:
Provide Smooth Axle Engagement
Instead of the harsh jounce you get from regular bump stops, enjoy a much softer, smoother stop when your vehicle bottoms out.
Maintain Axle Travel
Active Off-Road Bumpstops will not limit axle travel, but allow full articulation of the suspension system.
Deliver Greater Control Over The Vehicle
Remain in control of your off-road vehicle during hard-to-handle situations on extreme terrain and at high speeds.
Stay On The Trail Longer
Remove the stress to your body and your off-road vehicle. Active Off-road Bumpstops absorb the harsh slams when your vehicle bottoms out, allowing you to stay out on the trail much longer doing what you love to do.
Unlike hydraulic bump stops, Timbren Active Off-Road Bumpstops require zero maintenance. Zip. Zilch. Nada. This is a set-it-and-forget-it upgrade. No tweaks or refills required! Once you install your Timbren bump stop upgrades, they won’t need any supervision whatsoever.
You receive a lifetime warranty with every purchase of Active Off-Road Bumpstops. We have been designing and manufacturing Aeon® rubber springs for over 50 years and confidently stand behind our products.
Timbren vs. Hydraulic Bump Stops
- Headache Free – Hydraulic bump stops make a loud ‘banging’ noise each time it slaps the strike pad. Timbren bump stops quietly engage with the axle.
- Zero Maintenance – Hydraulic bump stops require maintenance to continue working properly. Timbren bump stops are maintenance free.
- Lifetime Warranty – Timbren bump stops come with a Lifetime Warranty. Hydraulic bump stops do not.
- Save Money – Timbren bump stops cost significantly less than hydraulic bump stops.
- Maintain Full Axle Travel
- Smooth Axle Engagement and Disengagement
- Enhance Suspension Performance
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Absorbs Energy and Cushions Road Shocks
- Stronger Than OEM Bump stops
- Easy Installation
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
- 800 lb capacity
- 1,200 lb bump load capacity
- Overall kit height = 2.25”
- Total deflected (compressed) height = 1.5”
- Amount of deflection (compression) = 0.75”
What’s Included In The Box?
- 2x Aeon® hollow rubber springs (bump stops)
- 2x Steel mounting disks
- 2x Steel cups
- All necessary hardware
Timbren Active Off-Road Bumpstops come with a Lifetime Warranty which includes:
- Defects in material and workmanship.
- Damaged parts under normal use and service.
Warranty limitations include the following:
- Warranty applies to original purchaser.
- Warranty is not transferable to another vehicle.
- Warranty does not include labor, freight or collateral damage.
- Timbren reserves the right to inspect the failed part and ask for proof of purchase.
- Timbren will not warrant the product in the event of alteration, misuse, overload, negligence or damage cause by others.