Up for sale is a Tiger Tool P/N 10608 hydraulic wheel stud service kit which will remove and re-install hub studs these are in stock and ready to ship out the same day or the next day depending on what time the order is placed and payment goes through.
The Wheel Stud Service Kit is completely portable and includes a 10 ton hydraulic cylinder to provide fast and effective removal of even the most seized studs. This kit also includes a rigid heat treated steel press frame, 4140 chrome-moly steel components, and a convenient carrying case.
– Removal of the hub is not required
– Interchangeable adapters for maximum flexibility
– Maximum safety from accurate installations
– Eliminates risk of damage to hubs, seals, wheel bearings, and wheel studs
– For use on inboard hubs on trucks and buses
Note: For use with any 10,000 psi hydraulic power source (optional).
“Do not use a hammer to remove or install studs while the hub is on bearings. A hammer can cause impact damage to the bearing raceway, which will reduce bearing life. Serious personal injury and damage to components can result.” ArvinMeritor (2008) Maintenance Manual MM-0637 (Revised 06-08)
YouTube how to video